On Mon, Jan 08, 2001 at 07:38:04PM +0000, Dave Cross wrote:
> > Oh, and Amazon.com have the Learning Tk book at 90% off at the minute
> > if anyone's interested ..
> That'll explain the increase in sales that Nat noted the other day then :)

Well, I expected one of their "Oops, we made a pricing error, so we can't
sell you the large quantity of the book you requested, but hey, we're nice
people, so we'll let you have one of them cheap instead" emails.

But they claim to have shipped them all. At 90% off. Which I like.

Tony
 Tony Bowden | Belfast, NI | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | www.tmtm.com | www.blackstar.co.uk
            the woods are lovely, dark, and deep, but I have promises to keep