On 05/01/2001 at 07:54 +0000, Jonathan Stowe wrote:
>On Fri, 5 Jan 2001, Michael Stevens wrote:
>
>> You know you're drunk when, faced with the problem of getting through
>> an underground ticket gate, you get out your house keys and start
>>fiddling
>> with them looking for the right one.
>
>Look you can operate a computer and type coherently, it can't be all that
>bad :)
>
>And fuck me I'm at work ....

Me too. Doing the happy unsub/resub thing (and, cough, posting test
messages to mailing lists as a result. Hmm. Need some content now...)

Oh yes, just to remind the other members of the t-shirt subcommitee
that the colours have been decided on and the relevant people need the
relevant bits and pieces, notably Dave, but then he's about to collect
the machine with the image files on anyway (and I can let you know the
locations in a private mail.)

Yeah, that's content. It'll do.

--
:: paul