From:   Mindaugas Genutis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Friday, January 12, 2001 12:59
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: Yet Another Job Email

Hello,

I see a lot of job discussions going on here. Maybe someone can accept a
Master's student for an internship this summer? The last two years I've
been working as a part-time programmer. Visual C++ mostly. I know what
is UML and I've been at YAPC::London :-)

Best Regards,

--
Mindaugas Genutis
Department of Communication Technology