From: Leon Brocard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 12 January 2001 15:58

> Dave Cross sent the following bits through the ether:
>
> > We'll start with four or five lightning talks. Currently
> > I've only got Robin talking about Oulipo, but I'm sure we
> > can come up with a couple more between us.
>
> I'd like to do: "What my Perl Monger World Map Lightning Talk at
> yapc::Europe should have been".

m'kay. And I think that's enought lightning talks people. Anyone else will
have to save it until Feb and become a support act for either Matt Sergeant
or Damian Conway.

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.