David Hodgkinson wrote:

> Are there any of these left?

Yeah, I've got about 10 or so left I think.

Sorry they never got over to the states ... I checked with the Post
oFfice and the cost was going to be ridiculous to send them Data Post or
whatever it's called. And because of (and here I quote the guy behind
the counter when I asked about this) "the Post Office being crap at the
moment. Well, even more crap than usual" there was little point trying
to send them normally because it would have taken somewhere in the
region of three weeks to get over.

Aren't we supposed to going over to NY at somepoint soon anyway?