I've seen this in electronics botique on Oxford Street.

You can also get the sequal to dragons lair (space something...?) and a some
wierd hologram based game which I can nearly remember.

Beware however, Some Playstation II magazine reviewed these and gave them
either 1 or 0 out of 10.

Im waiting for the firefox laser disc game to be on DVD.

mallum