On Tue, 16 Jan 2001, you wrote:

> Bugger, we were afraid of that.  It's more than just Perl, it's for
> a lot of Open Source (Python, Linux, MySQL, PHP, etc.)  What we really
> need to know is: will our attendance from Europe suffer because it's
> in August?

I suspect most UK based families would rather not be in London in August
... other EU countries may still be in holiday mode and London will be a
nice break for them and their families. Since the majority of
UK programmers work in London they are less than likely to want to attend
a conference there in peak holiday season IMHO .. Orlando would be a nice
alternative tho' ..  :)

--
Robin Szemeti

The box said "requires windows 95 or better"
So I installed Linux!