[EMAIL PROTECTED] sent the following bits through the ether:

>       I've got £50 I'd be happy to contribute but I'd like to know what it gets
>       me (other than a sense of satisfaction from furthering the perl cause :-)

Well, I'd suggest a donation to YAS (yetanother.org) would be better
if you really wished to further the Perl Cause[1]. That way they'll
have some more conferences and pay for Damian to fly all over the
world parsing stuff in crazy ways.

Leon

[1] Insert "I didn't know Perl" <verb> "The Coors" joke here
--
Leon Brocard.............................http://www.astray.com/
yapc::Europe............................http://yapc.org/Europe/

... All new improved Brocard, now with Template Toolkit!