On Fri, Jan 19, 2001 at 03:43:28PM +0000, Michael Stevens wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 19, 2001 at 03:31:00PM +0000, David Cantrell wrote:
>
> > Heh.  djbdns is, despite being a bernsteinism, very good.  For values of
> > 'very good' which are equivalent to 'not bind'.  It's smaller, easier to
> > configure, and more secure.  All in all, it's a Jolly Good Thing.
>
> <aol>

However, I don't believe it supports some of the more weird DNS entries
you can have like HINFO and LOC records.

[dcantrel@tim-the-enchanter dcantrel]$ nslookup
> set type=HINFO
> ariadne.barnyard.co.uk

ariadne.barnyard.co.uk  CPU = Amstrad CPC       OS = Amsdos / CPCIP

Yay!  Not supporting such silliness may be considered a Bad Thing by some
people.

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

   Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced