On Sat, Jan 20, 2001 at 11:28:06PM -0000, Andrew Bowman wrote:
> From: "Nathan Torkington" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Timing in London is hard, because there aren't very many hotels
> > capable of supporting such an event.  It's quite amazing to us, in
> > fact, how difficult it has been to find a place to hold it in London.
>
> What sort of numbers are we talking about then?
>
> If you're prepared to consider locations a little out of central London
> there are lots of large hotels around Heathrow that have sizeable conference
> type facilities (also handy for the airport!).

FWIW, I know my mother has booked some largish meetings outside of
London.  Of course, I don't remember offhand how large, or, for that
matter, what kind of numbers you're looking at.

dha

--
David H. Adler - <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
Any sufficiently advanced technology is compatible with magic.