On Sat, 20 Jan 2001, Nathan Torkington wrote:
> (update on the OScon in Europe thing--London in August seems to be
> a bad idea, so we're looking elsewhere and elsewhen ...)

In case anybody is interested the Devon & Cornwall LUG will be helping
organise a S/West UK OSS Conference for local businesses and
academia. Anybody interested should contact myself and cc [EMAIL PROTECTED]
or subscribe to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to join the discussion.

We are also taking part in the linuxday nationwide installfest and if
anybody is in the area they are more than welcome to come and join in
(same contact details as above)

rgds,

A.

--
<A HREF = "http://termisoc.org/~betty"> Betty @ termisoc.org </A>
"As a youngster Fred fought sea battles on the village pond using a