On 21 Jan 2001, Dave Hodgkinson wrote:

> I know some people here had some experience with wwwthreads, but are
> there any alternatives?
>
> No, I'm not going to code a forum package by hand.

With a little work wmforum is quite nice (easy enough to understand and
therefore make more modular and port to templatetoolkit) also its GPL so
you can fork it into something decent and release/use how you like. If you
have used forum software before its pretty easy to bang a decent ofrum out
of it.

slashcode and kuro5hins code are fairly heavy and un-necessary (also
wmforu works fine with mod_perl).

http://www.mawic.de/mwforum/

A.

--
<A HREF = "http://termisoc.org/~betty"> Betty @ termisoc.org </A>
"As a youngster Fred fought sea battles on the village pond using a