On Mon, 22 Jan 2001, you wrote:

> Inded. Look at XP. The whole idea is that at the end of every day /
> week you have changed something and can show it to the client
> again. This way the client really understands what he really wants.

wow ... "a client that understands what they want"  ... Mr Brocard,
for gods sake WALK to the meeting, DO NOT drive. I have no idea what
you're taking but I want some .. do you get to see little blue spacemen
too ;))

nah seriously.. if XP can really achieve this then great .. I hope it can
.. infact I almost believe it can ... a little voice in my head keeps
saying 'please let this be true' .. but sometimes when people come up
with such abstract ideas as 'a client that understands what they want' I
do begin to wonder if its not pushing it a bit far ;))

--
Robin Szemeti

The box said "requires windows 95 or better"
So I installed Linux!