I make a shortcut and then put something like this in the Target field in
Properties.

"C:\Program Files\Putty\putty.exe" @SessionName

HTH,

Simon.

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

               From           DJ Adams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>           Date   22
January 2001

                London PM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    Time  15:32

      Copy to         (bcc: Simon Wilcox/BASE/WilliamsLea)

      Bcc     Simon Wilcox/BASE/WilliamsLea

      Fax to

      Subject       [OT] Putty invocation

Hi folks

Am I going mad or is there no way I can start my fav client program
PuTTY and specify a saved 'session' directly with a switch?

(i.e. I can specify a hostname, but I _want_ to specify a session
name - to have my colours / fonts etc)

cheers
dj

   This document should only be read by those persons to whom it is addressed
   and is not intended to be relied upon by any person without subsequent
   written confirmation of its contents. Accordingly, our company disclaim all
   responsibility and accept no liability (including in negligence) for the
   consequences for any person acting, or refraining from acting, on such
   information prior to the receipt by those persons of subsequent written
   confirmation.

   If you have received this E-mail message in error, please notify us
   immediately by telephone. Please also destroy and delete the message from
   your computer.

   distribution and/or publication of this E-mail message is strictly
   prohibited.