On Mon, Jan 22, 2001 at 05:10:57PM +0000, alex wrote: > there is only one right way, and that's to give people the choice. > > that's what i do, and in my experience the majority prefer to have their > reply-to's munged on discussive lists such as this one. I wonder whether that's really true, or if it's simply that most people don't bother to change from the default because they're not that interested? If the default was an unmunged (void) and (void-munged) was also available for the munging fanatics, which would be the majority then? Don't know, but wondering... .robin.
- Re: Conslutancy Michael Stevens
- Munging Reply-To Andy Wardley
- Re: Conslutancy DJ Adams
- Re: Conslutancy Robert Shiels
- Reply-to (was: Conslutancy) Robin Houston
- RE: Conslutancy Andrew Bowman