alex wrote:
> I'd prefer to do it the other way round if you don't mind, and say you
> have just one month to send a cheque for 50 pounds made out
> to C A McLean [1] to state51, 8 rhoda street, bethnal green, e2 7ef ,
> or brought along to the next social or technical meeting.

Hm, random question -- is penderal just for London.pm members or might it
conceivably be opened to a wider public? For example, what about honourary
London.pm members such as dha?

To come to the point, I might be interested in buying a share since I don't
really have a decent machine anywhere else besides a shell account somewhere
in California. And colocating a machine of my own seems a bit costly to me
at the moment. However, I can imagine you might be wanting to keep penderel
a London thingy, which is why I thought I'd ask.

Cheers,
Philip