-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Shiels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Jon, who thinks Windows workstation connected to *nix machine
running
>samba
>> is the prefered development environment.
>
>Strangely enough, thats exactly what I do at home. With Exceed for
doing X
>stuff.

If you've got a nice meaty box at home then run Linux with NT in
vmware, you get a very nice system that way. You have a two machine
subnet for clean network testing that can be firewalled off at the
Linux host os, you can use procmail to check for vbs viri and then use
outlook and IE for web browsing. Its how I used to do 95% of my work.
Well until my motherboard started frying harddrives...

    Dean

PS Running Linux in VMWare on NT works fine as well but its sick :)

--
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand.
   ---  Anon