On Fri, 26 Jan 2001, you wrote:
> * Robin Szemeti ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> >
> > I must admit I don;t particularly like the idea of someone else holding
> > this info though .. I mean .. its like 'ours' innit .. but i have no
>
> i'm sure you could do something in your sig, along the lines of
>
> this email is copyright of robin szemeti , archiving of this email
> is strictly prohibetted
>
> and then call them up/fax them/go sit in their lobby/email them etc.
> telling them how they shouldnt be doing this

he he ..

to be fair I don;t really mind em doing it sorta .. I means its useful
innit .. but I do get a funny 'they dint ask me first .. are they going
to become millioaires on the advertising revenue and I dont get a penny'
sorta thing ...

and as any fule kno .. just because you publish it on a public channel
does NOT mean you don't have copyright on what was written wether its
explicitly stated or not. (in the UK at least)

ahh whatever lifes too short to worry about it ...

since this is being archived .. next week lottery numbers are ;

2
7
20
23
34
38

you just see if im right ...

--
Robin Szemeti

The box said "requires windows 95 or better"
So I installed Linux!