On Wed, Jan 24, 2001 at 11:58:14AM +0000, Michael Stevens wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 24, 2001 at 11:32:58AM +0000, Andy Wardley wrote:
> > There was a moral in this story but I forgot it in the process of
> > rambling on.  Probably something about munging Reply-To, or putting
> > all middle management up against a wall and shooting them (which ICL
> > did a short while later).
>
> Was this simple yet violent process found to be of benefit to the
> company?

Probably, but some were left behind and bred - ICL is still haemoraging -
but it sure screwed up a certain small software house that employed
one of these walking dead: e.g. Two weeks to write a memo to describe
what preparation was needed before he could start doing the job he was
employed to do!
--
Chris Benson