I came to my attention last night that there is still a small amount of
confusion over the multiple mailing lists. Here is an attempt to
clarify...

The list on hfb.pm.org is now supposed to be defunct. If you are only
subscribed to that, then you should resubscribe to the dircon list by
sending an email containing the line

'subscribe london-pm'

to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Since October of last year, the dircon list has been the list that you
should be posting to. Please ensure that any address book entries you
have for london.pm refer to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In the next week or so, we will migrate the list (again!) to our new
server. At that point, we'll auto-subscribe everyone from both of the
existing lists to the new list and close down both old lists.

Any questions?

Dave...