On Fri, Feb 02, 2001 at 05:43:27AM -0500, Dave Cross wrote:

> I hope that everyone who turned up last night had a good time

Certainly did. Sorry I didn't get to meet many people or stay very long, but Thursday
nights are notoriously busy for me.

> I'd be interested in any opinions that people had about the venue as
> I'm still looking for a new home for our social meetings.

It didn't seem too bad - my pints were 2.50 each, which for central London isn't bad.
There were certainly space issues, however.

I quite fancy the idea of going to different pubs, rather than sticking to a "home",
but I'm like that so feel free to ignore me :-)

Alex
--
"I ask for so little. Just let me rule you, and you
 can have everything that you want." - Jareth, Labyrinth