ok, we've had an url for a map, so time for some directions

go to london bridge station

come out the main entrance

cross over the road, do you see the banker and barrowboy (or
some such - its the one my half brother craig went to the
meeting in last week) ok, find a little walk way near it that goes down
a slight slope

(the chapel steps may be closed)

walk around the side of the chapel

turn right

walk along past fish until you see a ship by a pub

turn left

walk along clink street - here you will find many trendy nu
medja types , (you can tell the difference between them and
beggars, as the beggars will ask for cash for a can of
tennants super the beggars will ask for 10 million VC
funds to start their latest idea - that is bound to work
this time ;-) )

ok carry on and youll see a crap wine ``theme park''/tour
place - dont go there its crap  you should now see a big
pub with lots of seats outside along the side of the thames

go in and ask for the mccarroll party

remember do not drinks lots and shout about heretics
until we at least get served

i'll be there early - drinking

--
Greg McCarroll                          http://www.mccarroll.uklinux.net