This'll probably mena nothing to you unless

a) you were at the last London.pm technical meeting
b) hang around on #london.pm
c) are also on ( void )

but, because of sudden but temporary free time yesterday afternoon
(Nokia WTLS gateway was down and we couldn't test RC5 connections with
our WAP stack in case you care)  I knocked up a quick script using Mr
Clamp's Algorithm::Markov module, a bit of smoke and mirrors and Burton
Egbert Stevenson's 'The Home Book Of Verse, Volume 1' and came up with
something that generates poems consisting entirely of four character
words.

http://www.twoshortplanks.com/simon/four/