Sorry for not talking about beer or buffy, but I'm stuck and need help.

How can I easily tell whether a directory entry is a symlink to a symlink?
-l will tell we whether it's a symlink, but I can't see any way of telling
what it points to - and more importantly, what it is that it points to.

I expect that I'm misunderstanding some of the goodies in Fcntl.pm, and
that if I did understand them, then a combination of that, stat and lstat
would do the job.

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

   Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **

PGP signature