Is this a suitable place to talk about our server? I guess we should have a
separate mailing list for it eventually <g>

I was just wondering if we could make a list of things that have been
installed and services that are available. I would be willing to start a FAQ
and wish list if someone else isn't doing it already.

To start:

I'd like to be able to have a http://london.pm.org/~shiels web address, and
a cgi-bin directory.

I would like to have (at least) one mysql database to play with.

I'd like to know which perl modules are already installed.

I doesn't make sense for us all to install things in our individual user
areas if we can share them instead.

There may of course be valid objections to doing some of the above, but it'd
be good if we had a dos and don'ts list in that case.

Thoughts?

--
Robert