On Wed, 14 Feb 2001 17:02:36 +0000, Leon Brocard wrote:
> And finally, dumrats used naughty words and got attacked by a daemon:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/london-pm%40lists.dircon.co.uk/msg02186.html

Finally, due to this and other contextual clues, I've figured out who some of
these IRC names apply to.

> This london-list weekly summary has been brought to you with IRC
> nicknames instead of, err, real names. This is just an experiment - we
> reckon it's a bit silly and more confusing. What do you reckon?

For someone who's never used IRC at all, it's particularly annoying. I'm no
Luddite though, I was using Cheeseplant's house over a decade ago, and wrote
my own chat system, but just never got round to IRC.

--
        Peter Haworth   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
``Sarathy was concerned by the use of a "whole bit" for this task''