On Mon, 19 Feb 2001, Greg McCarroll wrote:

> the best way to get this started, is simply to do it and then
> others will lend in their support, just put up a webpage
> with the first few candidates and let others comment

That would make the large assumption that my perl is a good example. I
hope that DragonForum (soon to be released, watch this space) will make a
good alternative to wwwthreads and ubbs, but although it is now cleaner
and template based it isn't really an example of good perl.

Ditto the search engine based on the DDJ one. Hopefully I can bring it up
to scratch as it is fairly simple.

Of course I could put them up with a disclaimer saying that they aren't
GOOD perl but are cleaner and easier to understand than most of the
scripts on the web.

A.

--
<A HREF = "http://termisoc.org/~betty"> Betty @ termisoc.org </A>
"As a youngster Fred fought sea battles on the village pond using a