On Mon, Feb 19, 2001 at 11:08:33AM +0000, Aaron Trevena wrote:
> Of course I could put them up with a disclaimer saying that they aren't
> GOOD perl but are cleaner and easier to understand than most of the
> scripts on the web.

Aha ... the geek paralysis.

Surely part of the reason that so much bad code gains so much popularity
is that bad coders tend to think their code is good, so don't mind
publicising it and shouting about it lots. Good coders, on the other hand,
think that their code is always bad, so are reluctant to do much with it.
But their "bad" is usually much better than others "good" ...

Tony
 Tony Bowden | Belfast, NI | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | www.tmtm.com | www.blackstar.co.uk
                                                   intention i feel inventive