(this is dangerously close to spam, but I know there's a certain amount of
interest here :)

Just spoke to the local distributors about the availability of DMP in
Europe. Here are the bullet points:

* There are currently 100 copies in Europe.
* Another (larger) shipment from Manning ended up in Singapore somehow! They
will return at some point in the next week.
* The large Charing Cross Road bookshops (Foyles, Blackwells, Waterstones)
should all have 3 or 4 copies now.
* Amazon had (we think) 10 copies. Don't know how many they've sold.
* PC Bookshop were one of the unlucky stores whose supply went to Singapore.
Check again in two weeks.
* The person who told the PC Bookshop that it would be in stock in July was
quoting from a very old list (July 2000 was the original planned release
date).
* I will hopefully have copies of DMP and OOP to give away on Monday night.

Cheers,

Dave...
[still posting from Acxiom as the list is still eating mails I send from my
dave.org.uk webmail]

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.