From: Michael Stevens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 22 February 2001 10:46

> On Thu, Feb 22, 2001 at 10:34:06AM -0000, dcross - David Cross wrote:
> > * There are currently 100 copies in Europe.
> > * Another (larger) shipment from Manning ended up in Singapore somehow!
They
> > will return at some point in the next week.
> > * The large Charing Cross Road bookshops (Foyles, Blackwells,
Waterstones)
> > should all have 3 or 4 copies now.
> > * Amazon had (we think) 10 copies. Don't know how many they've sold.
>
> There are two copies here. I *think* they both came from amazon.

I don't know what disturbs me more - my books being sold by Amazon or my
books
being bought by III :)

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.