* Dave Cross ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> At Fri, 23 Feb 2001 11:18:02 +0000, Amias Channer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hello All ,
> >
> > I've just moved to London from Bath and thought i should make contact
> > with the illustrious London.pm , so here I am .
> > Is there an FAQ for this mailing list ? I couldn't see one on the
> > page .
>
> The Bath -> London exodus continues :)
>
> Hello Amias, welcome to London.
>
> The only frequently asked questions on this list are "Is Buffy sexier
> than Willow?" (answer "of course not, don't be so bloody stupid!",
> "can I have a pony?" (answer "maybe") and "whose round is it" (answer
> "muttley's").

although i may disagree with the first, i don't wish to comment. however
there are more important questions ...

Q. When are social meetings?
A. On the day after the first wednesday of the month.

Q. What do I say If I am arrested for anything connected with London.pm?
A. Dave Cross told me/us to do it.

Q. Who collects spam and rice?
A. Dave C.

Q. What should I drink?
A1. TVRs
A2. Lots

Q. What is a TVR?
A. Tequilla, Vodka and Redbull.

Q. What is good to eat at the local curry house?
A. Chicken Chilli Massala.

hth

--
Greg McCarroll                          http://www.mccarroll.uklinux.net