On Mon, Feb 26, 2001 at 05:03:36AM -0500, Dave Cross wrote:

> [1] Which reminds me, could Dave Cantrell please post the full address
> of the Abermarle and (better) a map.

The Duke of Albemarle, Dover St.

It's on the corner of Dover St and Stafford St.  Dover St runs north
from Picadilly, opposite the Ritz and between Berkeley St and Albemarle St.
Nearest tubes are Green Park (200 yds) and Picadilly Circus (500yds).
The 8, 9, 14, 19, 22, and 38 busses stop at Green Park station.

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?G2M?X=528992&Y=180517&A=Y&Z=1

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

   Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **

PGP signature