At Wed, 28 Feb 2001 10:31:19 +0000, Dominic Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 28, 2001 at 05:18:48AM -0500, Dave Cross wrote:
> > <http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/entertainment/newsid_1193000/1193146.stm>
> >
> > "Cult show Buffy the Vampire Slayer has been rapped by TV watchdogs
> > for being too sexually explicit for its early evening BBC slot.
> >
> > "Viewers objected to seeing sex and violence in an episode about
> > the schoolgirl vampire killer, who uses martial arts to defend
> > herself, broadcast at 6.45pm on 12 October last year."
> >
> > Anyone know which episode was shown on that date?
>
> Well let's take a guess at which episodes actually contained explicit
> sex schenes...
>
>     * Buffy/Angel -> Buffy / Bad Angel
>
>     * Faith jumps Xander.
>
> Probably the latter.

By the date, I'd guess it would be mid to late series three, so your
second guess (The Zeppo) would look pretty good to me.

There's a couple of episodes in series four that would cause a bit of
a problem too. One they've already shown which shows Buffy & Riley's
first shag and one coming in a few weeks called "Where The Wild Things
Are" which is all about... well... doing the wild thing :)

> Ohmighod, did I just admit to knowing this in a public forum?

"My name is Dave and it's been three weeks since I watched more than
one episode on Buffy on the same day."