Dear All

An old client I used to contract for needs a permie web developer -
London, W2 based.

This role has nothing to do with me, and I am not an agent, just
spreading the word for an old client - I thought the people here may be
interested.  i.e if it all goes pear shaped don't come running to me ;-)

Quote from the job spec they sent me:

<quote>
looking for a full-time, permanent Web Developer to maintain current
systems and develop new tools for the site. Working for the Technical
Development Manager, the candidate should have an excellent track record
in MySQL and Perl on a Unix (Linux) platform (min 2 years) and have
experience developing web applications in PHP4. Some knowledge of
SendMail, Qmail, HTML and JavaScript would be an asset.
</quote>

If anyone is interested then contact eleanor.thompson at
bluecarrots.com.

Greg

<insert massive disclaimer here ....>