* Jonathan Stowe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010304 17:45]:
> On Thu, 1 Mar 2001, Aaron Trevena wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 1 Mar 2001, James Powell wrote:
> >
> > > Might have ended up like the last programme here
> > >
> > > (not for the easily offended)
> > >
> > > http://www.tvgohome.com/
> >

> > cafepress have some aybabtu tees. There is a nice page of reworked
> > cartoons and images with aybabtu worked in. Also totl.net has an aybabtu
> > style whelk in its whelk page.
> >

> It was all over when it made The Grauniad this morning.

Well there's still another 4 months to go before it's
passe in Australia so a T-shirt is still worthwhile if
anyone's planning a trip over.

I was puzzled seeing aybabtu on an album cover
  http://www.aquariusrecordssf.com/cat/newest.html (search TORTOISE)
but it ain't there.
  http://www.cheap-cds.com/surf/disps/341824

Lucky I'm subscribed to a list that's near the memetic source
(some Japlish speaking aliens).

--
Brad Bowman