An entity claiming to be Greg McCarroll ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
:
: bah, you don't catch us resting on historical laurels - such as the
: time Stowe set up the TVR Jug train, or the time we had that little
: incident with the toilet seat, no siree, we perform month in month
: out - apart from january of course ;-)
:

I think you missed the obvious absurdity of the US claiming prior art when
it came to _beer_.

Mark

--
[]                   | "Girls in occupied countries always
[] Mark Rogaski      | get into trouble with soldiers," she

PGP signature