At 10:56 13/03/2001, you wrote:
>On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 10:58:36AM +0000, Greg McCarroll wrote:
> > how to solve this, will there is an easy way that would deal with
> > the problem at source - perl certification
> >
> > *duck*
> >
> > having said in another email how there were no resources to deal with this
> > problem, there is a near miss in the perl cookbook, however to tackle
> > the problem directly, maybe ORA need to commission a Perl CGI Cookbook.
> >
> > all the good classic web problems, with simple ready to run examples.
> > forums, guestbooks, counters, voting, etc.
>
>Maybe we should join the many people who've had a go at this...
>
>setup a CVS repository on penderel, get on with it.

I think this is a good idea and would be happy to get involved. What I'd
like to see is a series of "drop in" replacements for Matt's scripts. There
are <counts> 15 scripts on Matt's site. How long would it take us to
rewrite them all?

<http://www.dave.org.uk>  SMS: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<plug>Data Munging with Perl <http://www.manning.com/cross/></plug>