At 13:18 19/03/2001 +0000, Mark Fowler wrote:
>On Mon, 19 Mar 2001, Simon Wilcox wrote:
>
> > >  b) That is should have a name that appeals to newbies.
> >
> > How about EasyScripts ? the domain name is available, anyway.
>
>Not very perl, but I like it.  Something similar though.

EasyPerlScripts or even EZPerlScripts (for the American audience :) ?

> > >  c) It should sound at least semi-professional[1].
> >
> > Can we make use of the PerlMonger connection and/or use the Programming
> > Republic logo ?
>
>Yes, IMHO, though IANAL.
>
>http://www.pm.org/faq.shtml
>http://republic.perl.com/logo.html
>
>The perl mongers logo is a little on the big size (and we're not allowed
>to resize it.)

Maybe a page that says "Who did this ?" & "Why did we do it ?" and fit the
logo in there ?

Perhaps we should try and get the project endorsed in some way so that we
can say "The Perl Mongers bring you Easy Perl Scripts" ?

But now I'm descending into Marketing so I'll shut up !

S.