On Tue Mar 20 11:46:25 2001, Gareth Harper wrote:
> On a completely off topic note I'm appealing to the contractors among you
> here.  Those of you who have yor own company.  Did you set yourselves up as
> a Limited Company, or as a Sole Trader.  If you set yourself up as a limited
> company did/do you have liability insurance etc.

Limited Company.  Clients and agents all seem happier when dealing with
a Limtied Company.  Many just assume you have one and you could have a
few problems getting paid if you don't.

I don't have liability insurance, but don't look at me as a good
example: I paid my tax a year late, and keep forgetting to send in my
VAT returns!

--
Marty