The April meetings are approaching and we have no firm plans for them yet.

The social meeting will be on April 5th. Last plan I remember was that
mstevens was going to investigate booking the cellar bar at the Cittie of
Yorke. Did that happen?

The technical meeting is on April 19th. Can anyone volunteer somewhere for
us to hold it. We need room for about 30-40 people, a white wall and an
internet connection.

Also, we'll need speakers for the technical meeting. If you've got anything
cool to tell us about, please let me know. It may be a good opportunity to
practice TPC or YAPC talks.

Dave...

--
<http://www.dave.org.uk>  SMS: [EMAIL PROTECTED]