On Sun, 25 Mar 2001, Dave Cross wrote:

> I've had a bit of a go at some of these today and they're up at
> <http://www.dave.org.uk/scripts/notmatt/> if anyone's interested.

You might want to change the content-type on that directory as I get a
funny error :)

> As far as I can see, the people volunteering to provide replacements were
> as follows:
>
> Guestbook       JNS

Real Soon Now ... Just caught in the 'New Laptop Transition'

> WWWboard        JNS

Nearly there.  I just get fucked off every time I look at the original.

Now available as http://www.perl.gellyfish.com/source/mwffa.pl.txt

Now available as http://www.perl.gellyfish.com/source/ssearch.pl.txt

> Textcounter     Dave C
> HTTP Cookie Library
> SSI Random Image Generator      Dave C
> Random Text     Dave C
> Animation
>
> So it looks like we've got most of then sewn up. Anyone else want to report
> on progress or grab one of the outstanding ones to do?

Anyhow what are we going to do about the 'C++' ones :)

/J\