At Tue, 27 Mar 2001 15:02:29 +0100, Simon Wistow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dave Cross wrote:
>
> > Heh! Go easy on them. Most of them are just harmless idiots. There
> > are a couple who reckon themselves a bit tho' - and it's quite fun
> > taking them down a peg or two.
>
> I've posted a couple of things there now. A coupld of the posters seem
> to have taken umbrage to Dave being the 'Daddy' now - muttering stuff
> about most number of posts.

Heh. I'm the Daddy and they're all my bitches!

> One post was a question about the new edition and whether it was going
> to use strict and turn on warnings.

And you got a response remarkably quickly.

I read the proofs of the first half of the new edition over the weekend.
It does cover -w, use strict and CGI.pm. Haven't seen the security
stuff yet, but from what I've seen it looks very good.

I may even have to start recommending to people!