Philip Newton sent the following bits through the ether:

> Has anyone else heard anything about yapc::Europe::19101?

No. Yes. Maybe? ;-)

Well, you'll all be happy to know that we're resurrecting the old
yapc::Europe mailing list[1] to give everyone a better idea of what's
going on. Planning is *way* more advanced than last year, although
perhaps this hasn't been exposed. Ask all you evil questions there ;-)

I will, of course, be continuing my Perl Conference World Tour and be
there (maybe even for the week so I can pop down to HAL2001 too...)

Leon

[1] http://yapc.org/Europe/list.html
--
Leon Brocard.............................http://www.astray.com/
yapc::Europe............................http://yapc.org/Europe/

... I'm not afraid of clouds in the daytime