At 12:24 PM 28.3.2001 -0800, you wrote:
>http://www.tekmetrics.com/ aka brainbench seems to still be going
>strong.

Heh -- they're one of my company's main competitors. I don't know the first thing
about them (aside from the I think reasonable assumption that they must do roughly the
same things my company does, or they wouldn't be "one of our main competitors"...),
but I was informed during a tediously long meeting today [1] that they're not doing
very well, saved at the moment mainly by a boatload of VC funds that they're burning
through. With any luck, the certification industry will implode.

'course that could mean I need a new job, but we'll see :)

[1] You mean I have to look forward to another 40 years of these damn meetings? I
think Martin Blank had the right idea: "will there be meetings?" "...sure!" "No
meetings." *blam*! *blam*! *blam*!

--
Chris Devers                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]