Jonathan Peterson [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] quoth:
*>> > when did CPAN get a funky new logo ...
*>> >
*>> > http://www.cpan.org/misc/jpg/cpan.jpg
*>> >
*>>
*>> Hmmmm
*>
*>Indeedy. A logo that on its own gives you no idea that it has anything to do
*>with Perl. I especially like the use of a completely new font, rather than
*>the one used on O'Reilly books.

It's been there since before Christmas.

ORA didn't make the logo, a personal friend of mine did as a favour to me.
If you know a graphic artist who can manage something attractive while not
infringing on trademarks I'm sure we'd love to entertain their artwork.

The 'A' is for archive and the logo has it represented as books which we
thought was a propos and clever since the exotic barnyard gets old and
since CPAN itself doesn't need anything more to give you an idea that it
has something to do with Perl.

e.