* Leon Brocard ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Robin Szemeti sent the following bits through the ether:
>
> > was there not a recent thread regarding a module on CPAN and someone said
> > somehting along the lines of ' we need review of modules before they get
> > onto CPAN...' :)
>
> OKOK, and you'd have a "joke" category, into which silly things such

there already is such a category, the clue is in the s.... work in the
above line, strangely in my local copy of CPAN (not rsynced for sometime)
there are only two entries, a module to make up rightish sounding
words that are made up and a module to do maths with strings based
on the number of UPPER and lower case characters

--
Greg McCarroll                          http://www.mccarroll.uklinux.net