Robin Szemeti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> yes .. I'd heard Airport was good ..  can you still configuer it if you
> don't have an apple to talk to it with? indeed is there any configuration
> to do .. or is it jusrt a plain ethernet bridge?

It does NAT by default and basically works without configuration
(which was just as well since I didn't have either a windows or macos
box to use).

--
1024/D9C69DF9 steve mynott [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of joy you must
 have somebody to divide it with.  -- mark twain