On Tue, 3 Apr 2001, Greg McCarroll wrote:

> How would people in London.pm like a one night camp out, subject
> to the F&M issue going away. The plan would be - we bundle into
> vehicles on a given afternoon (probably saturday), go to a farm
> shop and get lots of cider, and then spend the night around a
> camp fire, drinking and talking.

That *is* a mad idea.  I like it.  Muahahaha.

Lucy McWilliam                          Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Flychip                                 Tel: +44 (0)1223 765927
Department of Genetics                  Fax: +44 (0)1223 333992
University of Cambridge                 Mobile: 07939 476024
CB2 3EH                                 WWW: www.bio.cam.ac.uk/~lejm3

"With a face like this I won't break any hearts.
If I think like that I won't make any friends."