On Tue, 03 Apr 2001, you wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 03, 2001 at 05:29:58PM +0100, dcross - David Cross wrote:
> > I anyone thinks they owe for a slice, plesae let me know.
>
> I think they would get a little upset if you started slicing up the
> camels.

maybe  ... maybe not ...

there is a safari park ~ 1mile down the road from me. All you need to
know is:

There are several cattle farms around here.
Foot and Mouth is in the area
Amongst other things, Elephants are on 'the list'
Its the wrong time of the year for bar-b-q really ...

still .. a few oak chippings and a bit of that special 'smokey' sauce and
it should be OK ... wot you reckon,  bun and a few onions or baked
potatoes?

--
Robin Szemeti

The box said "requires windows 95 or better"
So I installed Linux!