james_h sent the following bits through the ether:

> In a (possibly vain) attempt to think ahead, I am looking for some
> info on London-based Perl jobs.  I have about 3/4 months experience
> in Perl programming, and ideally would like to stay in the city
> area.  Anyone know of some good places to start?

Well, posting to this list is always a start, although I doubt
planning far ahead will help. Come to the meeting on Thursday and ask
around then. Otherwise, monster.co.uk and jobsearch.co.uk. I guess 3
months experience in Perl programming would mean working for a
newmedia agency...

HTH, Leon
--
Leon Brocard.............................http://www.astray.com/
yapc::Europe............................http://yapc.org/Europe/

... Duh! It's like a totally famous quote!